We know how important your order is and strive to ship every order out within 24 hours of receiving it. If you have any special requests with you order, please contact us at anytime.
- We do our best to ship orders within 24 hours. Orders placed on Fridays and over the weekend will ship the following Monday.
- See all shipping rates in your cart.
- Proceed further and see all shipping rates and estimated ship times in your checkout.
- Free Shipping for all US orders over $45 via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days.
- Free Shipping within the state of Florida via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days.
- US Orders under $45 we offer you a flat rate of $5.00 via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days. You may choose a different shipping method if you'd like.
- Overnight shipping is available for all orders placed before 12:00 pm EST.
To receive your order by December 25, 2017 you must place your order on or before the deadlines below. If your not sure please give us a call.
- USPS Priority Mail Express 12/21
- USPS Priority Mail 12/19
- USPS First Class Mail 12/18
- FedEx First, Priority, Standard Overnight 12/20
- FedEx 2 Day & 2 Day am 12/19
- FedEx Express Saver 12/18
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery 12/17
- UPS Next Day Air 12/20
- UPS 2nd Day Air & 2nd Day Air am 12/19
- UPS 3 Day Select 12/17
- UPS Ground 12/14
Your purchase of items on www.moradapure.com for shipping outside the US consents you to the following:
- Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the US are subject to taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The purchaser/recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact your country’s customs office.
All delivery times are estimates and can vary once shipped for various reasons. When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in the United States. This means that as the purchaser, you are responsible for and are considered the owner of the package in tracking and tracing your package once it is tendered by the shipping carrier.
For any problems with your order or questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at (813) 241-2929.