September at Morada Pure
Summer is officially over and we are excited for fall. Our favorite time of the year is fall, and we are really looking forward to the cooler weather and the holidays! Below are the current happenings at Morada Pure! We are preparing the store for lots of new things to come and it all started today with the arrival of new products! Here is a quick overview with more details down below.
- First up is Meow Meow Tweet's Lip Balms (photo above) and the New Deodorant Mini's got a makeover.
- Did you read our August Blog of last year where we mentioned our top 10 ingredients to avoid? In that line up was Triclosan. We are happy to announce the FDA has finally banned this antibacterial ingredient along with 18 others!
- A New Brand arrival in the next couple of days, Aromaflage! Candles & Perfume that double as bug repellent! They smell amazing aka not like bug repellent.
- Check out our September Giveaway (a little late but better late than never)! Receive a Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Face Moisturizer, Morada Pure Soap, and Meow Meow Tweet Lip Balm.
Meow Meow Tweet Lip Balms and Deodorant Mini's
Everyone wanted to know if we sell the Meow Meow Tweet Lip Balms, so here ya go! You're going to love these moisturizing lip balms that come in four scents.
- Rosemary Eucalyptus
- Tangerine Lime
- Vanilla Clove
The mini deodorant sticks got a makeover and are available for purchase. They received an update to the packaging to make them even easier to use!
FDA Bans Triclosan
We were so happy the FDA banned Triclosan and 18 other toxic antibacterial ingredients! This is a huge move in the right direction. Soaps containing these ingredients have long been marketed as more effective than other soaps without these ingredients.
“Consumers may think antibacterial washes are more effective at preventing the spread of germs, but we have no scientific evidence that they are any better than plain soap and water,” said Janet Woodcock, M.D., director of the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). “In fact, some data suggests that antibacterial ingredients may do more harm than good over the long-term.”
Some manufactures have already started removing these ingredients in their products. However, manufacturers will have one year to comply by removing products from the market or reformulating these products. Remember, this rule does not affect consumer hand sanitizers or wipes, or antibacterial products used in health care settings.
You can find these banned ingredients in more than just conventional antibacterial soap. They are common in deodorants, toothpaste, toothbrushes, face wash, toys, cutting boards, and many other common items claiming that may be labeled “antibacterial,” or claim “odor-fighting” or “keeps food fresher, longer.
All of our products including the Morada Pure Soaps, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Face Wash, Bar Soaps, Body Washes, and more are free of these banned ingredients!
Ingredients Banned: Cloflucarban, Fluorosalan, Hexachlorophene, Hexylresorcinol, Iodophors (which are iodine-containing ingredients), Iodine complex (which is ammonium ether sulfate and polyoxyethylene sorbitan monolaurate), Iodine complex of phosphate ester of alkylaryloxy polyethylene glycol, Nonylphenoxypoly or ethyleneoxy ethanoliodine, Poloxamer (an iodine complex of Povidone-iodine 5 percent to 10 percent), Undecoylium chloride iodine complex, Methylbenzethonium chloride, Phenol greater than 1.5 percent, Phenol less than 1.5 percent, Secondary amyltricresols, Sodium oxychlorosene, Tribromsalan, Triclocarban, Triclosan, and Triple dye.
Aromaflage Botanical Fragrance & Candles
Aromaflage Botanical Fragrance is a 2-in-1 Fragrance and Bug Repellent. Aromaflage is all natural, smells amazing, and really works! Based on Beauty, Function, and Efficacy.
- Aromaflage (Original Scent) is fragrance that has a sweet but subtle fragrance that repels insects with notes of silken vanilla, warm cedarwood, and exotic orange.
- Aromaflage (Wild) is a fragrance that has a spa like scent that repels insects with notes of spicy cardamom, warm cedarwood, and snappy spruce. This scent is great for both men and women.
- Both scents come in candles that also repel insects and you'll love burning them indoors too.
- Aromaflage has been rigorously tested at one of the world's leading Universities and found to be as effective at repelling mosquitoes as the leading brand.
- Aromaflage repels mosquitoes that may carry Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya, and Yellow Fever.
- As effective as 25% Deet over 2.5 hours
- Featured on the Today Show
You'll never go another vacation without these. The perfumes come in two sizes that are both sizes TSA friendly. Free of DEET, parabens, and other harsh chemicals.
September Instagram Giveaway